Pursuant to the Law No. 97/2013 “On Audiovisual Media in the Republic of Albania”, as amended, the Regulation on Procedures and Criteria for Granting Audio Broadcasting License, as approved by AMA’s Decision No. 153, dated 18.07.2016, as amended, and AMA’s Decision No. 22, dated 15.02.2019 on Calling a Bid for Granting a Private License in Analog Audio Broadcasting, and Approving the Licensing Documentation, the Audiovisual Media Authority (AMA) is going to organize a procedure for the selection of candidacies eligible for granting one private license in analog audio broadcasting, composed of the following elements:
- a license for the audio program service;
- a license for the construction and operation of analog network.
In the following area:
|No.||Service Area||Name of Operator||Transmission Point||Frequency band (MHz)|
|1.||Tepelena Municipality||Local analog audio||Tepelena
Any operated interested to get a private analog audio broadcasting license is recommended to send an application by April 2, 2019, at 10:00, to the address of Audiovisual Media Authority, at Papa Gjon Pali II Street, No. 15, P.o. Box 1010, Tirana.
Full bidding documents shall include:
- Regulation on Procedures and Criteria for Granting Audio Broadcasting License, as amended
- Technical requirements for the installation of transmission equipment for each declared area; (transmission point, channel, transmitting power);
- Program Requirements;
- Fees for license, taxes, etc., as calculated for the area in concern;
Any operator willing to participate in the bid can take a copy of the documentation at AMA’s Archive-Protocol Office, once the payment is made to the Internal Services Department.
The bids will be opened on April 2, 2019, at 10:00 am, at the premises of AMA, where the applicant bidders or their authorized representatives have the right to be present at the moment of opening the application files.